Fire Damage to Home in Waianae
The fire damage to this home in Waianae, Hawaii was caused by cooking something in the kitchen. Our SERVPRO FST fire and smoke damage technicians, not concerned about the structural integrity of the damaged area, immediately set up hydroxyl generators to cleanse the airborne particulates causing the offensive and unhealthy odors. Using special chemical sponges, the walls were wiped down as were the appliances and cabinets. The After Photo depicts a beautifully cleaned post-fire area. A thermal fogging of the attic, all the rooms including the laundry area, finished the job by not masking but eliminating the odors. Our client was delighted that he was back home in a day "Like it never even happened." Please call us at (808)235-5015.