How To Protect Your Home From Fire
Keep Your Kokokahi Home Fire Free!
With summer approaching the heat and UV index are increasing. Time for long days at the beach with family and friends, so don’t let the heat affect your home. With the dry season coming up the rates for fires increases.
To protect your home from fire, use some of our Avoiding Fire Tips:
- When cooking, stay near the stove to avoid anything from catching fire.
- As you cook on the stove keep a lid nearby to smother any potential flames.
- Make certain there are no foods, plastics wrap, or kitchen rags near the stove.
- Remember don’t use water to put out grease fires.
- Remove dead brush from your yard to prevent fires outside your home.
If you plan on having any outdoor fires clear at least 6 feet around the fire.
Keep you, your family, and your property safe by remembering to take conscious precautions to prevent any possible fires. Here at SERVPRO, we value your safety. Our team is trained to handle all of your needs. If your home has been affected by a fire call the team that cares.
If your home has been affected by a fire call SERVPRO of Kailua (808)-235-5015 today!