Hidden Water Damage in Kailua?
Trouble in paradise?
I kept smelling something funny, but I could not locate the source of the smell. While I was cleaning, I looked up and noticed a dark stain on my ceiling. Evidently, my roof had a water leak that was dripping into the attic space and finally made its way to my ceiling. Yikes!
SERVPRO® of Kailua has been serving the restoration needs of the residents of Kailua for years and we know that even a small leak can create cause damage in a short time. Here is a water damage timeline from our website that demonstrates the damage water can do within twenty-four hours:
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp
Hours 1 - 24
- Drywall begins to swell and break down
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish
- Furniture begins to swell and crack
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain
- A musty odor appears
SERVPRO® of Kailua has a team of highly trained restoration technicians on-call 24-hours a day to respond to any water damage emergency. Call us today at 808-235-5015. We’ll clean and restore your water damage in Kailua, “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of Kailua is Independently Owned and Operated.