Into Every Life a Little Rain Must Fall, but Not into Every House. Call SERVPRO of Kailua.
There’s no time to waste when it comes to a leaky roof, especially in places that experience daily rain showers. Let SERVPRO® of Kailua help repair that water damage and the roof so you can get back to enjoying your life. We are Here to Help®
SERVPRO of Kailua
Our gardens are beautiful. Even our weeds are beautiful, and we don’t know anyone who admits to having weeds – just flowers we don’t remember having planted. The beautiful climate and the ample rain contribute to our gorgeous plants, so the only time we mind rain is when it makes its way indoors.
Even then, we don’t blame the rain; we blame the building. Don’t spend too much time ‘though on recriminations. Water keeps causing damage until it dries up or is removed. If it stays around long enough (24 to 48 hours), microbial growth (frequently, mold) develops, and wow – talk about damage.
Call us: SERVPRO of Kailua as soon as you can at 808-235-5015.
- On-call 24 hours a day
- Every single day of the year
- No kidding
- Licensed contractors
- A one-stop-shop: assessment through restoration services
Faster to Any Size Disaster
We’re not just faster; we’re prepared.
It wouldn’t do you any good if we arrived quickly, only to wonder where to start. Instead, we use our time during our contact with you on the phone to figure out how many team members to bring and which equipment.
Count on us to:
- Extract water (up to tens of thousands of gallons!)
- Dry the structure and your belongings
- Find moisture hidden as humidity and remove
- Restore belongings and structure from water damage, including:
- Carpets, rugs, upholstery, window treatments, other fabric
- Wood, tile, LVT, other floorings
- Furniture, keepsakes
- Lighting, appliances
- Roofing services
- Remove shredded drywall and carpet
- Reinstall above
- Look for mold or other microbial growth
- Remove active colonies
- Remediate damage from microbial growth
- Clean and disinfect home and belongings
More Services for Less Hassle
Dealing with water damage is bad enough. We try to reduce the stress load by:
- Working directly with most insurance companies
- Documenting our progress
- Making restoration a priority over replacement
- Providing an inventory of any items that will have to be replaced
Okay, the people who come up with collective terms for animals clearly have sense of humor, or maybe they are just smug little goofs. A group of leopards is officially called a leap or a prowl. Oh please.
SERVPRO of Kailua