The Fire’s Out, but the Problems aren’t Over. Call SERVPRO of Kailua.
After a fire has been put out, smoke and water damage are often present. Our SERVPRO® of Kailua teams are trained to restore damage from water, fire, and smoke damage. The damage after a fire is no problem for us, and we are Here to Help. ®
SERVPRO of Kailua
Fires move quickly, so a moment’s inattention can result in a sudden blaze. The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) reports that most fires in the United States are preventable, but that’s no consolation once the fire has happened.
Even a small fire can cause major damage, and when fires are large enough to require assistance from the fire department, the water travels wherever gravity takes it, soaking into drywall and upholstery, requiring professional remediation for removal.
The smoke and odor removal are also tough to handle without professional help, especially since different types of smoke or soot require different cleaning products and techniques, and these vary according to the materials to which they adhere.
When you need a leader in fire- and water damage remediation and restoration after damage, call SERVPRO of Kailua at (808)-235-5015. We are:
- Available 24/7/52
- Local, here to serve the community
- Independently Owned and Operated
- Certified and trained by the IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification), the nonprofit, internationally respected governing body of the cleaning and restoration industry
Faster to Any Size Disaster
After a disaster, the last thing you want to hear is something like, “We can be there a week from Thursday.” At SERVPRO of Kailua, we promise to be onsite within four (4) hours of your phone call at the latest. Here’s what you should know:
- Given how close we are to you, we usually arrive much sooner
- We always arrive prepared to take care of what needs to be done
- No job is too large for our teams
- Just as important, no job is too small for our teams
We have the motivation, training, experience, and equipment to ease you through the entire process: assessment through doorknob tapping (providing you asked for doorknob tapping, which is not something anyone has requested).
Our team members:
- Provide barriers to protect your home if necessary (tarps, fences, etc.)
- Set up portable power
- Can pack up and move belongings to temporary storage
- Have individual certifications, including:
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Water-Damage Restoration
- Structural Drying
- Microbial Remediation (mold and other growth)
- Licensed general contractors
- Provide building and restoration services to bring your property and belongings back to preloss condition
- We work directly with most insurance companies
Until 1964, kids had to supply their own spud for the Mr. Potato Head figure. When safety concerns meant that siblings could no longer use the parts to injure each other, the company had to provide the plastic body.
SERVPRO of Kailua