Storm-damaged Business in Kaneohe?
Aloha. When a storm damages your business, fast action is key to minimizing the potential for further damage. SERVPRO® of Kailua has a team of storm damage technicians on-call 24-hours a day, and we typically arrive onsite within four hours of your call for help. Rain and wind are two common forms of storm damage Kaneohe businesses may experience. Honolulu County gets around 192 days of rain each year, and rain can bring water intrusion issues with it. Here are some ways to prevent water intrusion:
- Make sure water drains away from the building.Water is invasive and will find its way into a structure when water pools around the foundation. When the ground is saturated by rainwater, water may enter into the foundation wall through any cracks.
- Caulk and seal windows
- Inspect the roof for missing and aging shingles
- Check rain gutters and drainage systems and remove any debris
- Check downspouts and clear any clogs and make sure they are draining away from the structure
- Check sprinkler systems to ensure the sprinklers are not spraying water onto the structure, and that water is not pooling around the structure’s foundation.
Call Us Today!
When your commercial business or home needs storm damage restoration services, SERVPRO® of Kailua is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 808-235-5015. We’ll restore your commercial storm damage in Kaneohe, “Like it never even happened.” Mahalo.
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.