Flooded Business in Kailua?
Aloha. SERVPRO® of Kailua has been restoring water damage for Kailua businesses for years. We know that our fast response time saves our customers time and money in most cases. Here is a water damage timeline from our website that demonstrates the damage water will do to a structure:
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish
- Furniture begins to swell and crack
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain
- A musty odor appears
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp
- Metal begins to rust and corrode
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold
- Paint begins to blister
- Wood flooring swells and warps
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible
When your Kailua business or home needs water damage restoration services, SERVPRO® of Kailua is Here to Help. ® We will restore your water damage, “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 808-235-5015. Mahalo.
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.