Halloween Safety Tips for Children and Families in Kailua?
Aloha! Our local team in Kailua wants everyone to have a safe and fire-damage-free Halloween celebration this year. Here are some Halloween trick-or-treating safety tips for children from Farmers Insurance:
Walking with Children (Keiki)
- Know your surroundings - do not trick-or-treat in unfamiliar areas. It's safer near your neighbors!
- Street safety - remember to always cross at designated crosswalks and to wait until the light is green if you're standing at a traffic light. Cars may not be able to see you if it is evening time.
- Costume care - it's important to remember to check your keiki's costumes. It's ideal for the outfit to fit comfortably and not be lengthy (to avoid tripping).
- Stay distanced - to ensure safety, don't forget to social distance and remember to respect other trick-or-treaters' space.
- Bring a flashlight - don't forget to pack a flashlight so that you can see unlit areas and objects that are hard to see at dusk.
- No running! - running to a designated area can cause an accident. Prevent any scrapes, bruises, and spilled candy by walking.
When your Kailua home or commercial business has fire damage, our team in Kailua is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 808-235-5015. Mahalo.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.